Tuesday, November 3, 2009

WITWIWO Review System

WITWIWO (wit-WEE-whoa), an acronym for What I Thought When It Was Over is first of all really difficult to say with any other W-word, at least without sounding like a toddler. Which I do sometimes anyways.

Second, it is the review system which I will use for this review blog. I also plan on posting previews, songs, etc. that pertain to the entertainment I review or would review.


WITWIWO Review System
[What I Thought When It Was Over]

What:
*When:
How Long:
*Where:
*What I used as a Bookmark:
*What I ate while I watched:
*Director:
*Author:
*Starring:
Two Sentence Synopsis:
Why.
Expectations.
My Favorite Part or Quote.
How Fun It Was.
The Positives.
The Negatives.
The Theology, Philosophy, Morality or Application.
One thing I learned.
*The ending.
Go/*Rent*Borrow/Don't.

*Denotes category used only when it is applicable, either for book/literature/art reviews or movie/performance reviews

Do tell if you have suggestions.

No comments:

Post a Comment